15 Sep, 20
03:00 PM to 04:30 PM
Mon -Tue -Wed
Learn WordPress Course
For the ease of people, it’s totally free to download and use.
WordPress is known worldwide for website building. WordPress is a free and open-source content management system(CMS) predicated on PHP and MySQL, which means that it can be modified by anyone at any time. Moreover, it has withal been utilized for other application domains such as pervasive display system and is the most popular website management system in utilization.
What is CMS (content management system)?
A content management system (CMS) manages the formation and modification of digital content. It typically fortifies multiple users in a collaborative environment. CMS software offers a potent and integrated solution to manage and monitor systematically; each CMS server can manage up to 16 contrivances simultaneously. CMS software is excellent for every security demand.
Why you should learn WordPress?
WordPress helps you to study its code and write their own apps (plugins) and templates (themes) for it. WordPress is free as in freedom and it’s easy to customize with themes and plugins. Moreover, it’s SEO friendly and easy to manage. Additionally, it can handle different media types.
Skills you will gain by attending WordPress full course
- Designing a website effectively.
- Implementing templates.
- Setting-up plugins and widgets.
- Configuring sliders and menus.
- Uploading, optimizing and managing website
WordPress Course Outline
Our WordPress training course has been designed to give you complete coverage of the tool, so you can work effectively fast. We take you from the basics to a practical level, developing your skills and getting you to use them straight away. If you can create a word document you can use WordPress.
1. Web Core
- Website & its types; Dynamic & Static
- Blogs, Web, CMS, MicroBlogging, Social Community,Application
Introduction to web accessories
- FTP Softwares
- Color Picker
- Pixel Ruler
2. WordPress Introduction
- What is WordPress?
- How can WordPress help me?
- How much does WordPress cost?
- How/where do I get WordPress?
- Reserving a domain name
- Choosing web hosting
Installation on Server
- Installing WordPress from scratch
- Creating & Connecting Database
- Changing your password
Installation on Local Host
- Downloading & Installing XAMPP
- Understanding the folders
- Creating & Connecting DB
3. Getting Started
Overview of the Homepage
First Face of Dashboard
A blog would be made, in default theme.
4. What is the post?
- Your first post basics
- Post; Details
- Working with photos
- Working with videos
- Categories & slugs
5. What is a page?
- Difference between post & page
- Your first page
- Pages; Details
- Working with photos/videos
- What is the theme?
- Folder Strategy
- Finding a great theme
- Theme directories
- Paid themes
- Installing a theme, ways & techniques
- What are plugins?
- Folder & File Strategy
- Finding plugins
- Plugin directory
- Plugin search
- Installing plugins – ways & techniques
- What is a sidebar?
- What are sidebar widgets?
- Choosing and installing sidebar widgets
- Adding links
- Adding text and images
- Header; how to make a beautiful header?
- Using theme features
- Using Static images
- GIF files
13. Footer; How to maintain Footer?
- Using widgets
- Static & gif images
14. Working with sliders
- Working with Theme options
- Using plugins
- Dynamicity & possibilities
- Menus default options
- Theme default options
- Arranging multiple menus
- Add/edit users
- User roles
- How to delete users
- What if user is mistakenly deleted
- Flickr RSS
Changing & working with a new theme, this too would be a blog.
19. Themes; Advance Lecture
- Finding a great related theme
- Theme Options
- Troubleshooting with theme options & wp default options
- Artisteer; download, usage, tips & tricks
Plugins; Advance Lectures
- Choosing a plugin
- Do,s and don’t,s
- Recommended plugin list for:
- Photo galleries
- Contact and other Forms
- Web Statistics
- Anti Spam
- Social Networking
- WP Super Cache
- All in one SEO
- Google Sitemaps XML
- Search Everything
- WP-DB Manager
- WP Touch
- The mobile pack plugin
- Rank Tracker
Working with Advance Plugins
- Forms; reading and customizing a contact form
- Anti Spam; Preventing Spam in your comments
- Social Networking; Hooking in Twitter and Facebook
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO); Making your site more “Google Friendly”
- Urdu Plugins
- Islamic Plugins & Gadgets
- Ecommerce plugins/themes overview
- Video advance plugins
21. WP in operation theater
- Inspect Element
- Location of files
- Customizing website as required
A new website would be made using a premium theme
WordPress Expert Level
22. Understanding the exact needs of the website
- Business/organization/product info
- Vision & expectations from website
- Estimated budget/time
- Backing up & restoration
- Bulk post creation/deletion
24. Migrating WP
- From localhost to a server (all possible scenarios)
- Using advance plugins
- Auto installation of WP on server
25. Managing Users
- Understanding user management
- User Role management
- Plugins used for managing users
26. How to adapt & grow the site
- Custom Post Types
- Custom Taxonomies
- Parent-child themes
27. WordPress Upgrades
- How to upgrade WordPress
- Advanced Tips & Tricks
- Generating RSS & Atom Feeds
- Troubleshooting & finding support on the internet
Leave a Review
Sir Awais Khan is literally the best trainer of digital marketing and SEO out there. Highly recommended.
Awais Khan is a very professional trainer. He has complete command over the subject. He has been very helpful & also kept sharing additional skills & techniques that could help us in our practical life.
Sir Awais Khan is very good and loyal about his job. He is very kind to his students. The best thing is about trainer and ICT institute is that they all are very friendly and kind to his students.
Sir Awais is very polite teacher. He teaches us with great concept and perform everything practically.
Sir Awais Khan is a very nice teacher. He teaches us in a very friendly environment. Also he didn’t get us to the shortcuts, he gives us many tips about online earning.
ICT is a good institute offering various courses. Instructor is literally the best trainer of Digital Marketing and SEO. Highly recommended.
Trainer Mr. Awais Khan is a very professional person. He has complete command over the subject. He has been very helpful & also kept sharing additional skills & techniques that could help us in our practical life.
It was a good experience in this class. Concepts were quite clear
The trainer has been very good in teaching the course. Was punctual and covered all the topics of the course. Has been very friendly and was open to all sorts of course related questions.
Best part of Sir Awais Khan is to create friendly environment while having class. Whatever he teaches, teach in depth. Everything wisely.
One of the best teacher i have ever had. Full of knowledge and friendly. Knows how to teach student. Understands student’s mentality.
MashaAllah Sir Awais Khan is a nice teacher. Each and every thing was practical. Due to his hardwork I get an internship opportunity.